HomeClass DetailsInstructorsCamp RegistrationFAQReturn to April Retreat

Saturday, April 21, 2012


Hi everyone! 

I can't believe the time has finally come! I've been planning and preparing for so long ~ it seemed like it would never get here! But, here it is ~ Vivi Magoo Presents...Art Retreat at The Prairie next Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and I'm so excited I could burst! I'm looking forward to meeting you all who are attending and getting to know each and every one of you! I know you will LOVE the classes and the location ~ what's not to love?!? 

If you're registered for classes, don't forget to join us on Wednesday night from 7 - 8 o'clock in the Ranger Lounge. Royer's famous pies, Blue Bell ice cream and beverages will be served ~ yum! It's just a time to begin to get acquainted with each other, meet your instructors and see where you'll be taking your classes. 

Let me know if there is anything I can do to make your retreat more meaningful for you! If you haven't signed up for meals, you still can do that. If you would like to only sign up for some of them, please email me, and I'll send you an invoice through PayPal. Individual lunches are $20 each and dinners are $50 each. 

Todd's Pork Tenderloin - OMG!!! 
A big surprise and treat is that I was able to arrange is for a special group seating at Royer's Cafe across from the square in Round Top for dinner on Friday night! He'll be serving his delicious pork tenderloin,  smashed potato salad and broccoli salad along with a glass of wine and a piece of pie for dessert! Bud Royer and his daughter, Tara Steele have been working with me and we finally got the details all worked out! You'll love the food ~ and the ambiance is fun and lively! It's guaranteed you will want to return!

Gotta run! I'm finishing up some special gifts for each of you! I can't wait to share them with you!

Safe travels to you all! See you soon!

Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment